Halloween is arguably the best day ever. It’s the one time of the year that it’s socially acceptable to eat candy non-stop, dress up like a freak and scare the socks off everyone around you. It’s also a time to dance. Here are some of my spooky song recommendations for the weekend.
- Miss Aretha Franklin’s “Spirit in the Dark” will make your hair stand straight up.
- Listen to Kanye’s “Monster” and get in touch with your inner villain. Tapping into your inner Nicki Minaj will help.
- Afraid of spiders? The Black Lips remember the notorious spider that bit Peter Parker in “Spidey’s Curse.” Watch out!
- Bruce Springsteen’s “Spirit in the Night” made me believe in ghosts…
- Watching this video is 100% necessary for you to understand what this weekend is really about. Everyday is Halloween for Rick James.